Is it August Already? Exercise Challenge!

30 minutes walking yesterday - from the lowest tier parking lot up to the arena for the Jimmt Buffet concert. I couldn't believe how far we had to walk - uphill, lugging a cooler, no less! But it was good to be able to tailgate after that hike! And then, a great concert! Rewards are nice! Parrotheads are a crazy bunch! Many grown men in grass skirts and coconut bras :drinking:
(230/750)

I'm here, and I'll be in for 800 this month. I have minutes already, I'll have to tally them up and come back.

Edit to add:
10 minutes Friday August 2nd walking at lunch
120 minutes Saturday August 3rd playing Pokemon Go
60 minutes Sunday August 4th walking at Kings Island
20 minutes Tuesday August 6th walking at lunch
25 minutes Wednesday August 7th walking at lunch.
255/800

Last edited:
30 minutes walking yesterday - from the lowest tier parking lot up to the arena for the Jimmt Buffet concert. I couldn't believe how far we had to walk - uphill, lugging a cooler, no less! But it was good to be able to tailgate after that hike! And then, a great concert! Rewards are nice! Parrotheads are a crazy bunch! Many grown men in grass skirts and coconut bras :drinking:
(230/750)
I think that might have been my favorite Jimmy Buffett concert.
We have been going to jones beach every year. Missed last year since we moved to Florida. Both my brother in laws now live in New Jersey and convinced us to fly up and go to the concert
We tailgated by their cars.

8/5 16 minutes
8/6 36 minutes
8/7 18 minutes
8/8 22 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!