Is it a vacation? It's a whirlwind 10 days of fun,no dining plan, Universal - Oct 16 COMPLETE 11/30

The pizza was just okay for me. My pizza loving DS9 wasn't that impressed either. I don’t feel like it was cooked long enough. It was really soggy in the middle on the bottom. [/QUOTE]

We always order the pizza metro as it's much thinner so cooked through, and less doughy meaning it's all about the toppings. 3 adults share this and it's a must-do every year for us. 20141221_121235.jpg

I just found your report and really enjoyed it! We are also an OOP family and often do GG orders as well as splitting some meals. It works well and we are never hungry. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Loved reading your trip report. My sister and I are also going to WDW/Universal for 9 days in Nov/Dec. Did you feel that one day was enough at Universal? I hope pencilled in a possible second day as I am a fan of HP, having read all the books. We will be eating at some of the places that you ate at during your trip. To save some money, we are doing 5 nights at Pop and 5 nights at POR. I do love POR, it is just so peaceful and has a great food court. We are coming from British Columbia so with our low Canadian dollar and the cost of our flights, I figured I would save a bit by staying at Pop. At least we end with POR. It sounds like you had a great vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!