Is...Is this CRAIG?

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
DH and I were watching some random videos on youtube and came across this one about "things you didn't know about the Harry Potter films". Am I crazy or is that our own CRAIG at 3:20?? At first I was like..."hey, that guy looks like Craig..." then I looked again and I'm pretty sure that's also Ricky Brigante at the end of the line of people and this video must be from the wand dueling choreography session at Universal's Harry Potter weekend event.

Am I crazy?

You famous @Teleclashter !

Looks like that must have been a media event or something. That is Craig and then Banks Lee from Attractions magazine behind him.

Hey! Its Ricky Brigante! He used to have one of the best, and probably 1st WDW podcast. I don't know what happened to him, he just ended his show without notice and now his site is very generic. I wonder if he became to cool for Disney...ugh.

Hey! Its Ricky Brigante! He used to have one of the best, and probably 1st WDW podcast. I don't know what happened to him, he just ended his show without notice and now his site is very generic. I wonder if he became to cool for Disney...ugh.
He’s no longer part of ITM. He sold the site sometime in the last year.

--Oh, would have been nice to see him continue on with a new podcast.

I vaguely recall that he has a new gig as a producer of some sort. I want to say it was with producing live walk-through type attractions of some sort, but I might be way off. It is nothing Disney related.

I vaguely recall that he has a new gig as a producer of some sort. I want to say it was with producing live walk-through type attractions of some sort, but I might be way off. It is nothing Disney related.

I actually talked to Ricky on my podcast in August, and he did sell Inside the Magic earlier this year. He now works for an immersive entertainment company called Pseudonym Productions. I've never experienced any of their work, but they do projects that are more like immersive theater and are more adult. He seemed really excited about the project, and Ricky's reasons for selling Inside the Magic made total sense. It was one of my favorite podcasts for years, but I think he just wanted to do something completely different and on the creative side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!