Is Hyperspace Mountain permanent?

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
Is Hyperspace Mountain permanent or is it just temporary? In Disneyland in California it keeps switching back and forth. Is it temporary in Paris too? We’re planning a trip likely in August 2020 and we hope it will be Hyperspace Mountain.

Hyperspace Mountain was introduced as a temporary change. They highlighted the fact that the screens inside the show building would make it easy to convert the show as needed.

However, it is not known when (if?) Space Mountain, or some other versions, will return. Someone must have figured out switching the version will cost real money, not pixie money.

Not sure but if you have ridden the aerosmith coaster in disneyworld I swear it is the exact same track. Haven just gotten back yesterday I like space mountain better.

Not sure but if you have ridden the aerosmith coaster in disneyworld I swear it is the exact same track. Haven just gotten back yesterday I like space mountain better.

Rock'N'Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith share the same track design at WDW DHS and DLP WDS.

This is a different track layout than Hyperspace Mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter