• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Hard Rock H. Noisy? When will Pacific Royal open?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
I know they will play rock music 24 hours - but my question is
are the ROOMS quiet? Or do you hear noise from the outside or from other rooms when you are in your room at night or otherwise?

Also, when is the new hotel , is it Pacific Royal ? , supposed to open?

I've never heard music bleed into the rooms. The music is mainly played around the elevators. The rest of the floor is relatively quiet (unless you have noisy neighbors).

Hi, we've just got back from the HRH last night. Had a great holiday and can tell you the rooms are very quiet. The music is quite loud in the lobby area, around the elevators and in the Sunset Grill where they serve breakfast - great music too - The Beatles, The Kinks. Pack a jumper - we found it rather chilly sometimes. The hotel lived up to all our expectations and the priority seating and express "first in the line" access was a huge bonus. Have a great holiday!

This one can associate really good with. We stayed at the HRH on what was the week of the grand opening. They were doing fire drills and all kinds of testing with the music and still laying tiles near the fitness center among other things. It was really loud during that visit and you could hear the music really clearly in the room. My mom made a suggestion to the lady that was taking surveys in the lobby the next day. On our next visit to the HRH about 3 weeks later the music was quieter and you couldn't hear a peep in the room. But I still think it was cooler being able to hear the music, I mean afterall it is the Hard Rock Hotel, it adds to the atmosphere.

I believe the Royal Pacific is set to open in March of 2002. I'm dreading this because it is going to ruin the current hotel FOTL access.

We just came back from HRH last week. Not a peep of noise anywhere in the halls or room. In fact, I found it much quieter than any hotels in WDW. The music you hear when you enter the hotel is easy on the ears and you really have to strain to hear the music underwater in the pool.

It is a great place.

I'm so glad this was answered. I work at a rock station so I consider that NORMAL... :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter