• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Free DDP limited to max 5 nights?

2ofUs

DIS Veteran
My question: Is the free DDP ONLY FOR 5 nights? Can anyone confirm or tell me where to get more information? I ask because of this quote taken from the most recent edition of AllEars:

"For a limited time only, Walt Disney World is now offering a 5-night/6-day vacation package with theme park tickets and a FREE dining plan that could save you more than $190 per adult. This Magic Your Way package with FREE DINING is offered for most nights August 13 - September 30, 2006, and includes:

-- a 5-night/6-day stay at a Disney resort.
-- Disney theme park admission. Your 6-day ticket gives you access to ONE theme park each day.
-- FREE Disney Dining Plan. Receive one quick service meal, a select snack and one table-service meal per person, per night of your package. Choose from more than 100 select Disney restaurants, including Disney character dining.

Rooms are limited. Actual savings are based on the nondiscounted price for the same package. Junior and child rates apply only when occupying room with an adult. Tickets are for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No other discounts or group rates apply.

You must book by June 4, 2006, to take advantage of this offer.

For more information about Magic Your Way vacation packages: http://allearsnet.com/pl/packages06.htm"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter