• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is FOTL working?

englishman

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We are going to use our Easter 2002 ressies. after all !
So just a few Q's ;

1 Is FOTL now back on for resort guests( I heard it was part of the cutbacks).

2 Can FOTL still be used on a ride more than once in the same day?

4 How long is the FOTL line at around 10 am ?

5 Although Park opening is 9 am. when do the rides start ?

6 How far down is park attendance at the moment ?

7 By Easter what rides will be closed(permanently &/or refurb) ?

Thanks for all your help...as always, it's much appreciated.

are you sure that is all you want to know!!!!:D

i will take a crack at what i know about.

1: i assume you are talking about EXPRESS since FOTL only happens on a VIP TOUR. i believe the hotels have taken a bit of liscense with the terminology. Your room key from an onsite resort are your express pass and yes it is still working when the wait in the regular line is 15 minutes or more.

2: Ride till you drop.

3: i get that way sometimes as well, just a big blank.

4: express at 10:00 am has really not been an issue since the crowds have been on the downside as far as numbers go. as always if you have express priveledges then go to the ride attendent and show them the room key and ask if 1: the express line is operating yet and 2: if it is which way do we go.

5: Depends on the park. IOA has had Marvel, Suess, and i believe looney tune islands open at 9:00am, the others open at 9:30.
STUDIOS: has Amity blocked off till 10:00.

6: with the holidays park attendence is good thru the weekends but way down thru the week

7: that is an Earl, IOAtech type of question :smooth:

7. Noything that I'm aware of right now, but it is most certainly subject to change after January or so.

I'm rolling on the floor too !!

Sorry about the error but glad it caused a laugh..must be all that festive spirit.!

Anyway thanks for the info.

Originally posted by englishman
I'm rolling on the floor too !!

Sorry about the error but glad it caused a laugh..must be all that festive spirit.!

Anyway thanks for the info.

Not really festive, we were at ALCHEMY BAR and i get morose and sarcastic and MsDiz just gets all gigglely:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter