Is FOP still a tough FP at 60 days?

What times or during what time of day have the FP been available at the 4+ day mark? I know it's always going to be different but curious in what people have seen for those that have booked. I was hoping to get a late morning/ lunchtime slot. It will be at day 5 (or our last day) of our trip for me.

Up to 63 days, nothing. Limited availability for the next couple of days. I had no problem at all on day 69.

I just got it for 63 days out 12:30pm. I could have gotten it for 62 late afternoon, but 60 and 61 days were no go for me.

I booked a short three-night trip in late September, but was not able to get it. Plenty of Na'vi River slots available though.

Ironically, had no issues during my last trip in June. Plenty of FP choices; guess I was lucky!

I got 62 days out for 6:40PM about 30 minutes after my window opened. Bare in mind that's the day after Labor Day, which is never very crowded.

I couldn't get a FP for FOP 62 days out. But, for what it's worth, I've arrived at the park an hour before rope drop and been done with the ride around 45 minutes after opening time. It drains a lot of the park over to Avatar, so as soon as you are off of FOP you can pretty much meander around Animal Kingdom and relax for the rest of it. Last time I did that; I went to the safari next, about a 20 minute wait, then to expedition everest which had around a 20 minute wait and made it to the Lion King Show around 11 AM I believe.

What times or during what time of day have the FP been available at the 4+ day mark? I know it's always going to be different but curious in what people have seen for those that have booked. I was hoping to get a late morning/ lunchtime slot. It will be at day 5 (or our last day) of our trip for me.
At 64 I've found afternoon FP. It isn't until 65 that I got earlier options

Well it seems I at least have a chance to get late morning/lunch at 65 days. We shall see come October if the same still holds true

Our AK day is day 64 and I need 8! Not sure if this is an instance where splitting 4 & 4 might help?

Our AK day is day 64 and I need 8! Not sure if this is an instance where splitting 4 & 4 might help?
At 7:00 AM on the nose I'd try for 8 first thing and if that doesn't work try for 4 and then 4 and work from there. I think you'll get 8, as long as you can work any time of the day

Last edited:
ugh. I really want to do a split stay (3 BC, 3 BLT) for our trip but am now reconsidering - wanted to do FOP on what would be days 4 and 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!