~*Is Food Overdose Possible??? Our January 09 Pre Trip Report*~

tink713

Disneyholic Since 2007
Ok, this is my first pre-trip report, so bear with me. :) This is our first time using the DxDP at Disney and after doing the regular DDP in September, we fear we might just die of food overdose this time! :lmao:
Well, onto the introductions...

Me-Cassie (21) I'm crazy about Disney, but who here isn't. :goodvibes I've been to Disneyworld three times before and Disneyland about four times. I think the obsession started with me and DH's 2007 Thanksgiving trip. Anyways, I'm a crazy planner, very organized. I work as a bank teller, and I love my job! My favorite Disney character is definetly Mickey! Here's me...

220.jpg

Handsome DH-Ryan (22) A new recruit to the Disney obsession. ;) After our 2008 Disneymoon he was hooked! DH is the best person to go to Disney with. He acts like such a little kid and really has a great time. He's an electrician. His favorite character is Jack Skellington.

DH getting protective of his school bread. :rotfl2:

219.jpg

Us on our wedding day...
smwedding.jpg

Here are our two puppies, Sebastian and Nemo. They have to stay at home, sadly. :sad1:
391.jpg

405.jpg

So, this trip is going to be January 24-February 1st. Only 11 more days! We went to Disney September 08 for 10 days, 10 nights for our honeymoon. It was amazing! While we were there we bought into the AKV DVC. So, this trip we are staying at Saratoga Springs with our free developer points since the new Animal Kingdom villas aren't yet open. We get a free 8 nights at Saratoga, though we are paying for everything else.

We decided on January because of the promise of low crowd levels. September was awesome, lines at their longest were 20 minutes. And besides, I was so upset to come home after our Disneymoon that the sooner the better! Basically I have been planning since the minute we got back from our last trip!

This trip we decided to do the DxDP and we couldn't be more excited about the food. This is DH's favorite part of our Disney vacations. We will probably be stuffed every minute of every day, but it will be worth it! :goodvibes
We just got Magic Your Way tickets, no park hopper, as we have never used the park hopper in the past.

Here is the planned intinerary-

Arrive Jan. 24 around 1:00pm
Downtown Disney
Spectromagic
Chef Mickeys-dinner (DH love any kind of buffet)

Jan 25.
Princess breakfast @ Epcot
Epcot
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Jan. 26
Boma-breakfast
Animal Kingdom
Narcoossee's-dinner (went here last trip and LOVED it!)

Jan.27
Epcot
LeCellier-lunch (first time trying this restaurant and can't wait!)
Behind the Seeds tour
Chefs de France-dinner
Illuminations

Jan. 28
Ohana's-breakfast
Magic Kingdom
The Plaza-lunch
Kona-dinner
Wishes

Jan. 29
Downtown Disney
Raglan Road-lunch
Sci Fi-dinner (one of our fav's)
Fantasmic

Jan. 30
DHS
50's primetime-lunch
Sci Fi-dinner
Ghirardelli

Jan. 31
1900 Park Faire-breakfast
Magic Kingdom
CG-dinner
WIshes

Feb. 1
Kona-breakfast (tonga toast!!)
DHS
Going home around 5 :sad1:

The only dilema I'm having is that I don't eat red meat, so Le Cellier might be difficult for me to find something that I like. Hmmm...

While I'm waiting for some readers to join, here our some pictures from our 08 Disneymoon.
195.jpg

101.jpg

DH at DHS, rockin his Jack Skellington hat.

118.jpg

Us at the Grand Floridian before dinner

083.jpg

037.jpg

Separated at birth! :rotfl:

043.jpg

Me and my main man!

Ok looks like I have no readers yet. :guilty: I hope this PTR is a little bit interesting so far. Well anyways, we have 11 days until our trip and I already have all my packing done, arrangements for the dogs, I'm ready to go! Now I just need to clean the house before I leave. Today the high in my area is supposed to be 26, and on Friday I belive the high is going to be 10. Wow I can not wait for that sunny Florida weather! :cool1:

I am in!

Greetings from Austria :flower3: , where it is as cold as in your area! We are going to WDW Feb 14 - 21 and I can so understand your exitement!

Hello, I just stumbled upon your PTR. Sounds like it will be a fun trip! I wish I could be going back so soon. We don't even have a trip scheduled, at the moment. I'll have to live through other people's trip reports, for now. Congrats on your recent marriage!

Hi from Michigan. It's 3 degrees here, a heat wave for this week. They say our wind chills could go to -20 to -30 below. We leave the 20th, barring any airline problems with the weather. Hope all of us Jan. Disers have a warm and wonderful trip!:wizard: :yay:

Yay! My first readers! Thanks for joining in.

I am in!

Greetings from Austria :flower3: , where it is as cold as in your area! We are going to WDW Feb 14 - 21 and I can so understand your exitement!

Hello, thanks for joining on. You must be so excited! All the way from Austria, that must be one heck of a flight.

Hello, I just stumbled upon your PTR. Sounds like it will be a fun trip! I wish I could be going back so soon. We don't even have a trip scheduled, at the moment. I'll have to live through other people's trip reports, for now. Congrats on your recent marriage!

Thanks for joining in! I know how you feel, before our honeymoon I was living through other peoples reports too! Hopefully you can go back soon.

Hi from Michigan. It's 3 degrees here, a heat wave for this week. They say our wind chills could go to -20 to -30 below. We leave the 20th, barring any airline problems with the weather. Hope all of us Jan. Disers have a warm and wonderful trip!:wizard: :yay:

Thanks for reading. Wow that is crazy cold! :scared1: I bet you can't wait to get to Florida. The weather down there so far looks great.

Ok now I know that this PTR is for January but I know have another dilemma, we were planning on going with friends to WDW in November/December of 09. Well my friend and I have not been on the best terms lately so DH and I are thinking about "uninviting" them. But I don't know the best way to go about doing this. (Hope she doesn't read the Disboards) Also, we are thinking about going in mid October instead. But we cant decide. I so want to go sooner than October, because I am that addicted :lmao: however I just don't have the time off from work. :headache: Decisions, decisions.

Oh and I forgot to mention, that DH has recently been talking about moving to Florida!!! I am beyond excited! He wants to move in about a year once he's done his electrical schooling. Wow living near Mickey, that would be fantastic!:
:cheer2:

Well my friend and I have not been on the best terms lately so DH and I are thinking about "uninviting" them. But I don't know the best way to go about doing this.

I think moving your trip up to October is probably the best way. "Oh it looks like we aren't going to be able to go in December after all."

BTW: We "disneymooned" too!

I just read your posts and we are leaving tomorrow am for the BWI.:woohoo: I am also soooo excited to leave this bitter cold up here in Mass! We honeymooned in Disney as well, but that wwas 13 years ago! 13 years and 2 kids later we are still hooked! :rotfl: Where did you get married? I saw a beach in one of your wedding pics. You looked beautiful!princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter