is EpCot / Boardwalk area safe enough for solo at night?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
If DS opts to stay back in the room is the Boardwalk area & EpCot safe enough for a solo to walk around at night? On the 1 hand Im thinking it's Disney of course it is but on the other you never know
any feedback on this appreciated

I think you are very safe. I don't think you have anything to worry about on Disney Property and the Boardwalk is very well lit at night. Stroll the BW and enjoy.

Having been to WDW 4 times solo, with the 5th coming up this year, I've felt very safe walking around the parks/Boardwalk as a solo. I think if you use common sense in these environments, you'll be fine. Make sure you area comfortable of your surroundings. Don't carry alot of cash/credit cards on you, and so on.

BW you should be safe - quite hard to get too for wrong doers - however PI is a different story - but funny I feel safe there too - fantasyworld.....

Very safe! Not only is Disney full of security people (posing as guests) I don't think there is a public or common area that is not on camera. It's the one place you can feel safe.

Yep, that area feels very safe to me. I was there for a conference last year, and my nightly habit became: the return 2AM pleasure island bus to Boardwalk, then walk over to Tubbi's Buffeteria in the Dolphin for a late night snack. It was frequently deserted, but at no point did I feel uncomfortable. (Really pretty walking over the Boardwalk -> Swan bridge at night, BTW.)

I have never even thought twice about that area.

Late nights are my favorite at the Boardwalk/Epcot Resort area. Remember that ESPN Club and Jellyrolls are open anywhere from midnight til 2am. So there are usually folks walking around until very late. I've been out as late as 3am and seen security walking around. I feel very, very safe.

I've walked from Jellyrolls to the Beach Club and the Swan solo at 2:00 a.m. many times in the past few years, and I've never had a problem. Always felt safe.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter