Is Dreams Unlimited podcast still happening?

It must be the holidays in the usa.
John or Kevin mentioned on either last week or the week priors episode of the WDW show that there was going to be a brief hiatus in Dreams podcasts as they had some scheduling issues and had to cancel a recording day due to weather a few weeks back.

It must be the holidays in the usa.
Not quite sure what this comment is about? It’s been uploaded on YouTube for hours, but processing. I have no control over YT making it available, and yes, I did try to reupload it after a couple hours just to double check. Audio is available.

Not quite sure what this comment is about? It’s been uploaded on YouTube for hours, but processing. I have no control over YT making it available, and yes, I did try to reupload it after a couple hours just to double check. Audio is available.
oh wow okay. I checked this morning must of checked too early. Craig not blaming you. Just did not see the video all good.

The Dreams Unlimited Travel shows are pre-recorded. We try to do a bunch in one day but the last scheduled recorded day we had very bad storms and we all decided to move it to the next day to avoid any issue with the lightening affecting the equipment.

Well...later of that day we were going to record Kevin fell and broke his arm. This put a delay in everything and threw off our recording schedule.

We recorded 3 this past weekend and have others planned.

I appreciate that you all look forward to our podcast and we will do our best to keep on them on a regular schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!