Is DLR doing anything special for Halloween?

sasha

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I know DLR doesn't usually do anything to really celebrate other than decorating the Haunted Mansion, but we're AP holders and I vaguely remember receiving something in the mail for tickets to some Halloween event this year. I must've misplaced it, but was wondering if anyone knows anything about it.

The reason I'm asking is we're planning on going to DLR on Friday, October 28th to celebrate our 2nd daughter's 1st birthday, however if it's going to be really crowded we rather postpone our day trip.

Does anyone have any info???

Thanks!
Sasha :)

They did market the AP holders first then they opened it to the general public. There are 4 days to choose from I think. We are going on Oct 21st. It's at DCA from 7:30 - 10:30 and from what I can tell there is trick-or-treating, we come in costumes and have fun. Not much else out there yet. I believe all tix are sold out and last I checked they were on EBay for over 60.00 each. I paid 15.00 each! Man I should have bought more to resell (I never could rip anyone off!)

Other than the Haunted Mansion I don't remember DL having anything special for Halloween. We were there on Tuesday and are returning this Thursday too - they kids have these days off school.

It was 4 days originally, those sold out, so they added a few more days. But from what I'm hearing everything is sold out now.

Yep, just went to the AP website real quick and they had this

Mickey's Halloween Treat information:
Event Dates: 10/21; 10/22; 10/27; 10/28; 10/29; 10/30/05. At this time, all event dates are SOLD OUT)
Trick-or-treat from 7:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.

got2travel: Would you please post the AP web address so that I can bookmark it. Thanks :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter