Is DISboards slow?

OK, still not fixed. While there are moments that things seem to move more "normally" (quickly), the whole DISboards is still incredibly slow in loading pages.

Yes. Very noticeable the last couple days. On top of having to hit everything twice, this is almost not workable any more.

So I have a few extensions on Chrome, although I removed adblock because I felt guilty. But I never see ads on Disboards. But then, just now, I was dealing with my "have to click everything twice" problem, and part of that solution including disabling all of my extensions, and then I started seeing ads.

My goodness, how do you people do it? It's attrocious. Apparently the "Blur" extension prevents ads from showing on Disboards. Oops.

Anyway, when I had all my extensions off, the load time was atrocious.

So I have a few extensions on Chrome, although I removed adblock because I felt guilty. But I never see ads on Disboards. But then, just now, I was dealing with my "have to click everything twice" problem, and part of that solution including disabling all of my extensions, and then I started seeing ads.

My goodness, how do you people do it? It's attrocious. Apparently the "Blur" extension prevents ads from showing on Disboards. Oops.

Anyway, when I had all my extensions off, the load time was atrocious.
I've kept my adblocker running and it's still far slower than normal the last couple of days.

Yes. Very slow. Also, getting a lot of 'error-page reloading' messages again. Started happening yesterday for me.

Old thread, but I'm having trouble loading pages! I'm new to the board, so wondering if this is a common problem here or maybe just an issue with my browser? I'm running on Safari.

Old thread, but I'm having trouble loading pages! I'm new to the board, so wondering if this is a common problem here or maybe just an issue with my browser? I'm running on Safari.
Not really common, but it does happen. Not sure if Safari has any issues, I'm on Chrome. Although when I try to access DISboards on Explorer, it takes twice as long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts