Is DCA just another MGM ?

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
It seems to me that DCA is just Disneyland's answer to MGM...am I close?

I Love To Say...Have A Disney Day!

M-I-C...see you at The DIS convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we love Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...

<font color=navy>I don't think so. MGM is based on movies - like Universal. DCA is more like a celebration of the state of California. Part of that is the Hollywood scene, but we also have our beaches, forests, vineyards, missions, and other specialties that make this state unique. I think DCA is Disney's version of a blend of all that is California.... in a beginning sort of way. :)

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

I felt that Hollywood Pictures Backlot was a lot like MGM, but that is the only district that I got that feeling. Paradise Pier had the feeling of a boardwalk. Golden State I am not sure what it felt like, but I really liked it.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

Oh good. I'm glad. :) I'm not a big fan of MGM to tell the truth. I was hoping it was a little more than that. In fact, it seems like the rides all resemble a little something from each of WDW parks and then some...does this sound right?

Thanks for the input. :)

I Love To Say...Have A Disney Day!

M-I-C...see you at The DIS convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we love Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter