Is cruise.com reputable?

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
Hi all,
I just got a fabulous quote from this company, and I was wondering if anyone has ever used them before? Any opinions and experience with this company would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Amanda

We booked our November 30th, 2002 cruise with Irene at cruise.com and she was great. We booked 10 months before the cruise, and I was concerned that they would take my money and run (haha). Our cruise ended up being canceled (Norwalk!) and now I just got off the phone with her again, rebooking for November 15th, 2003. I have complete faith in her and them. I couldn't find a cheaper price anywhere (and I tried 6 different places).
Go for it!

Thats what I was afraid of ( the taking the money and running thing)! I am looking at the 10/25 western cruise, and wanted to make sure someone here has used them with success :-) NO horror stories I hope :-)

and have had nothing but GREAT service from them. The only company that has given us better service is DREAMS!!!! Cruise.com is efficient, has GREAT prices, and is easy to work with. I have booked our cruises with them as well as cruises for my parents and they have been very reputable and easy to use. I would have used them again had I not found out about Dreams! Their prices cant be beat (at least for us) and they usually fed ex the docs about a month out!

Any more questions let me know!
Heidi

I have one currently booked with them....no one could touch the price she offedered! Everything is fine so far. I called Disney to check them out before giving them the reservation. I checked with 2 different CM's at the reservations number and both said they have no troubles with cruise.com, that that agency books a lot of their trips...no worries!

I just got back from a cruise that I booked with them and had absolutely no problems at all. I have two more booked through them and I anticipate no problems with those. As you stated, their prices are great!
Ann

As far as I've ever heard, there really isn't any need to worry about the online travel agencies "taking the money and running" as they don't ever really get your money. The Disney reservations and payments are made through the agencies and actually go directly to Disney not the TA (meaning that your credit card is not charged by cruise.com or Dreams but rather the CC info is simply passed on to DCL)

We booked a family reunion cruise on carnival with cruise.com. 20 people 8 cabins over 14k. Had no problems at all (other than the normal, when will the docs come; can' figure out why everyone waits till the last 30 days). For Disney we are using Dreams. Got quotes almost exactly the same. Dreams was about $50 higher, but they sponsor this board and do give a bit more personal attention if needed so we went with them.

Have a Tiggerific Day.:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter