is Corral Reef a signature meal?

nurseypoo5

Better late then never!!!! Right Mickster?!
Does Corral Reef in Epcot require 2 dining meal credits (signature meal?)

Ive heard it does, but on allearsnet.com it shows it as a reg dining meal. Is there a way to get a better seat assignment? Can you request a table near the reef? We will be doing this as my sons birthday dinner most likely (or atleast one of them lol)

Also if your in Epcot can you easily get to any restauant if your in either part of the park...we will be spending 2 days there, and wanted to do Corral Reef and Cellier.

Thanks!

coral reef is only one credit now

you can request a seating preference once you get there, but no guarantees.

all of the seats in coral reef have an excellent view of the tank.

coral reef and le cellier are about a 5-10 minute walk from each other.

formernyer said:
coral reef is only one credit now

you can request a seating preference once you get there, but no guarantees.

all of the seats in coral reef have an excellent view of the tank.

coral reef and le cellier are about a 5-10 minute walk from each other.

I'm so excited!! thanks so much. Do you think since its a birthday celebration that they will make more of an effort. My 10 yr old son has said for the last 3 yrs he wants to be a marine biologist...not a fireman, policeman, super hero..no a biologist my sweet little nerd :teeth:

Tell them at the time you make your ADR!! They will do something special, they did for my DH and DD at O'Hana's, it was fun! I love he wants to be a marine biologist, my ds is my science nerd, but still wants to be a Firefighter like his dad, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter