Is BOG taking any September dinner reservations or is it just fully booked?

Lexx1214

Mouseketeer
I’m at T-6 days to start booking my ADRs and I’ve been checking out MDE to watch the September availability for our top choices. I haven’t seen any dinner ADRs available for BOG in the entire month, but breakfast and lunch are still open. Is September just fully booked? Or are they not taking dinner reservations for dinner because of the changes to the menu? Could it be because of MNSSHP? DH and I are really looking forward to the changes in the menu (and hopefully dinning experience) but we are limited to only booking for September 23, which is Day 2 of our vacation. We have a back up plan if it doesn’t work out, but we have our fingers crossed that it will.

I tried to book BOG for dinner on September 15th at 6am and there were dinner times available but I kept getting error messages. Waited until 7am to call and was on hold for over an hour and of course there were no dinner times left by then!

Sept. 23 is a Halloween Party night. So reservations during the day will only happen up til a certain time. If you want to go during the party, you'll have to make reservations a different way.

Sept. 23 is a Halloween Party night. So reservations during the day will only happen up til a certain time. If you want to go during the party, you'll have to make reservations a different way.

Would you know the different way to make these reservations? I’ve got 5 days until I book my ADRs

I tried to book BOG for dinner on September 15th at 6am and there were dinner times available but I kept getting error messages. Waited until 7am to call and was on hold for over an hour and of course there were no dinner times left by then!

Ouch! I would be so frustrated for that to happen.

Making September dining reservations was SO frustrating for us. Up at 6 a.m and tried continuously to book BOG and Akershus and got the error message every time. Called immediately at 7 and got times for both that hadn’t even shown up on the site as being available.

It can really drive a person insane to see availability dwindle away and not be able to book anything.

Just a heads up, that there is some openings for dinner for 9/8 right now :-)

It appears that this year Disney might not be offering dinner reservations (TS in MK) on party nights. Last year they were available up until a certain time (6:00 maybe?), and then the only way to get a reservation was with a party ticket. Last year we had a 4:30 dinner reservation at BOG on the night we were attending MNSSHP. I was able to book that with my regular reservations (in other words, long before I had the party tickets). This year we wanted to do the same for September 23. However, the lastest time available to search for is 2:30 PM. Also if you look under "time" (under date, time, party size), only breakfast and lunch are available.

I just checked on 9/23 for BOG, CRT, and CP. Dinner is not an option for any of those. It appears Disney has decided not to offer dinner to regular park guests on party nights. That or those dates haven't been loaded with times for dinner yet, which seems unlikely.

We have tickets for MNSSHP for the 23rd and I’m still hoping I can book dinner at BOG for that night. On Monday my window for ADRs opens so I guess I’ll find out then.

We have tickets for MNSSHP for the 23rd and I’m still hoping I can book dinner at BOG for that night. On Monday my window for ADRs opens so I guess I’ll find out then.
Right now there is no dinner at BOG (or any MK TS restaurant) on 9/23. It appears Disney isn’t offering a regular dinner on party nights. I think it’s likely they will add it later during MNSSHP, and it will be able to be booked with a party ticket. I was hoping for an early (4:30-ish) dinner again, but on party nights the TS locations in MK only have breakfast and lunch as bookable choices right now.

I was able to book a 5:30 reservation at BOG on September 23! We already have party tickets so that could have been the issue

I was able to book a 5:30 reservation at BOG on September 23! We already have party tickets so that could have been the issue

Ugh. I got up early to book for Sept. 25th and nothing was showing. Must be because I haven't bought my party ticket yet. I wanted to book online not have to call. Guess I'll be calling this morning.

Editing to add, I called DVC right after I posted the above this morning and got my Halloween ticket and then they looked for a BOG reservation for the date and 4 different times and there was nothing available. Oh well.
I'll keep trying but I think it will be a miracle if I get one.

Last edited:
I'm a to this discussion, but getting a reservation at BOG is usually not that difficult. Every time we have gone and wanted a reservation, we walked up and asked if they had anything available. We have never been turned away yet, the longest we had to wait was about 45 minutes.

I'm a to this discussion, but getting a reservation at BOG is usually not that difficult. Every time we have gone and wanted a reservation, we walked up and asked if they had anything available. We have never been turned away yet, the longest we had to wait was about 45 minutes.

Lucky. I go solo and have been turned away twice that I can remember - at the end of February 2018 and in May 2017.

Anyways - I think they have released the reservations but if you are trying to get one on a night of MNSSHP, you need to have a ticket to get it. I tried to get an ADR without having gotten my MNSSHP ticket yet and couldn't get it. Then I called and got my MNSSHP ticket and there was no dinner ADR's available.
I tried again 2 days later after I made sure my MNSSHP ticket was showing in my MDE and got a 5pm ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!