Is AP discount ever offered at?

lindylou

Mouseketeer
Are there any AP discounts ever offered for the Contemporary? Or even better, has anyone ever used their AP on ressies for the Contemporary? I'm was going to make ressies now for late Nov and wait for an announcement. What do you think? Does the AP offer a standard year round discount, then offer better discounts occasionally? Thanks, signed......................Have to save a buck this time around.....................

You can use AP discount at different resorts.
Discounted rates apply to all Disney resort hotels, subject to availability for your dates.
This should give you some more info.
mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#ap

edited to remove a link to a commercial site

Yes, I have actually used my ap for a discount at the CR! However, seems recently the CR, (maybe cause of Shades of green?) has not always been included in the last groups of discounts or not all categories, or rooms have been included in the discounts.

So I am also keeping my fingers crossed! :D Hope we hear something soon for the summer!

MKY :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter