Is anyone watching Ricki Lake

Beauty

DIS Veteran
This girl is such an idiot!!!!!!! She reminds me of that girl that said "This one time at band camp!"

Is she still on TV? I can not remember the last time I watched her. I used to occasionally watch shows like hers, Jerry, Montel....but I have not seen an episode on any of them in months!

As a funny side note. My SO once sat next to two strippers and a bouncer from their club who were flying back from Chicago to Indy. They were on the Jerry Springer show for some stripper game show kinda thing. Like they had obstacles and games to play to determine the stripper winner :rolleyes: . Anyways my SO got a kick out of talking to them and the bouncer guy who was really an intelligtent college educated guy who was doing this temporarily while he got involved in business. My SO says that the strippers were NOT that good looking, were rod thin and didn't have much up top if you know what I mean. They were also plastered in makeup. They had won the opportunity to represent Indy in this game show thing. He told me the name of the club they danced at...but I forgot :rolleyes:

LOL! Yep shes still on.....it comes on right after my soaps and I don't change the channel. Most of the time I'm not interested in it but this girl was just hillarious.

Oh I remember in WDW we were in our room in the Dolphin getting ready to leave and I switched on the TV and Jerry Springer was on and it was just hillarious. I had to watch about 10 minutes of it. I still remember it was "I'm sleeping with my twin sister!"

This girl has said Dude so many times I swear she should have been on "Dude wheres my car!"

LOL... I remember reading an article the other day saying that she is now a mother, her show topics will more mature and deal more with real life issues rather than the sensational stuff that Springer does.

I like Ricki Lake--when she isn't doing her own show that is.

Jenny Jones, Jerry Springer, et al---trash TV at it's best.

No thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter