Is anyone up for a Yosemite or Sequoia trip?

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys,

I really want to go to Yosemite or Sequoia this year, but can only go for a long weekend.

Are there any gals who'd be up to sharing a cabin in Yosemite, or a group (guys & gals) who'd want to go camping in Sequoia on a Fri-Sun weekend?

Mary Jo, I LOVE Yosemite. I think my old tired body needs a cabin and not a tent for camping. Would that work?

Cabin would be wonderful. If we can get a couple of more people to split the cost. Or we can stay in a tent cabin in Curry Village.

Oh man I would LOVE to do this but with the two other trips I don't think I will be able to. But I hope you get people to go with you! That sounds like SO much fun!

I haven't camped in Yosemite in over 10 years and that was in a tent. I am with Chris I am TOO old to camp in a tent anymore LOL.

I hope you get some takers and if so I hope you guys have a blast!! :)

Yes, please! Marty and I would be interested, MJ. We've never been to Sequoia (about 4 1/2 hrs from us), and while we go to Yosemite quite a bit, it is always for day trips. So we'd be good with either.

Okay, so I'm going to Sequoia August 20 - 22... camping, if anyone wants to go at that time.

For Yosemite, let's plan on getting a cabin - we can get a multi-room, depending on the number of people who want to go, and how we want to split the cost.

I usually book a cabin (more like a house in the woods) at redwoodsinyosemite.com -- anyone want to go in the autumn?

Autumn would be such a beautiful season to go. Unfortunately, I work on Saturdays starting mid-August. If your dates work out for Yosemite, I'll try to go.

Have a wonderful time in the Sequoias.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter