Is anyone planning on paying for Reunion Station for an upcoming trip?

I ended up canceling my 2 days at RS. Although my husband is an adventurous eater and would try anything, I’m the exact opposite. Not one thing appealed to me that they are serving in the afternoon, so I figured I would rather get dining reservations for those days instead. I’m disappointed because I really wanted to try it. Maybe for our next stay in the summer there will be some changes made and we can try again.

I ended up canceling my 2 days at RS. Although my husband is an adventurous eater and would try anything, I’m the exact opposite. Not one thing appealed to me that they are serving in the afternoon, so I figured I would rather get dining reservations for those days instead. I’m disappointed because I really wanted to try it. Maybe for our next stay in the summer there will be some changes made and we can try again.
They do change the items out. But probably all similar. I didn't show the soup of the day (and can't recall what it was but it didn't appeal to me) or the kids chicken and pasta. So they may have been yummy to you.

They do change the items out. But probably all similar. I didn't show the soup of the day (and can't recall what it was but it didn't appeal to me) or the kids chicken and pasta. So they may have been yummy to you.

Thank you. I saw a couple videos online too, and honestly, I wouldn’t eat anything. I’m a very picky eater, but usually there’s at least one thing I like. My kids wouldn’t eat anything either, unfortunately.

Thank you. I saw a couple videos online too, and honestly, I wouldn’t eat anything. I’m a very picky eater, but usually there’s at least one thing I like. My kids wouldn’t eat anything either, unfortunately.
Yeah my girls, who are 19, wouldn't have liked anything except the cupcakes. Good thing you can now pick and choose dates and guests as DH and I might add a couple days just for us and maybe DS-21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter