Is anyone planning on paying for Reunion Station for an upcoming trip?

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen much discussion on the new Reunion Station that is opening the first week of May- I was wondering if anyone was planning on booking for their upcoming trips or waiting to hear reviews before taking the plunge?

I just wonder if it could be a good value for some? But who, what is it, like $50 a day, per person? And if you weren't staying there, would you actually book it?

How much is it the upcharge at deluxe resorts for a club level room compared to a similar normal room?

How much is it the upcharge at deluxe resorts for a club level room compared to a similar normal room?
I think it is around $200 a night more, or in that ball park? I guess if it were a party of 3 or less and you were actually staying there to begin with, you might could come out a bit cheaper?

Since my DD works at WL and knows most of the CMs who will be working in Reunion Station, I am planning to do it once. Our BRV stay is in late May. I'm sure others will have posted their experiences by then, but I'll be sure to come back to this Forum and let y'all know my thoughts about the experience. I'm assuming I won't have any trouble getting this upcharge added to our reservation!

It is pricey for what we have heard they're offering. I hope they'll be interested in Member feedback because I'll be ready to give it - good, bad, or indifferent!

So the offerings are a downgrade compared to the regular club level rooms?

In my opinion, it's not a 'club level' at all. Doesn't compare to the actual CL inside the hotels.
Wow, and they want $50 a person. It will be interesting to see how well this gets booked.

Wow, and they want $50 a person. It will be interesting to see how well this gets booked.

As far as the standard hotel Club Level, They call it Club 'Level' because your rooms are on the same floor as the lounge. You have access to the lounge all day (except where they close between service for approx an hour). Food and drinks are out all day. You can ask for alcohol whenever you want. The CM in the lounge can book you FP's and Restaurant reservations. Also includes Turn down service at night (for most of them). Not sure if I'm forgetting anything. I have stayed CL for years and I was SO excited for this. CL was the only reason I didn't want to do DVC.

I don't see how the lounge offering could be worth it for us. Plus part of the fun of our Disney vacation is eating at different places and not feeling tied down to a particular spot every day. Here's hoping it doesn't book well and it gets turned into a Community Hall :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!