IS anyone gonna be there next weekend? 11/4-11/5

Flagger

DIS Veteran
We leave for San Diego Tuesday evening. One day at Sea World, one day at the WAP and then Friday at DL and parkhopper on Saturday followed by morning at DL before we head home Sunday around noon.

We'll arrive on early evening Nov. 5 and stay until Nov. 9, with most of the time at DL but probably most of Sunday at DCA.

I know there are others, we keep planning our trips over one another. Who else?!?

"See you" then!! :earboy2:

We are heading to the airport this afternoon!!! :cool1: We will be leaving DL on Sat. the 5th. We are planning to be at DL on Fri. We want to see the fireworks, I hear they are fabulous!!!!

I will be there on Saturday the 5th. My husband has been in Cali for over a month waiting to deploy to Iraq. He has the weekend free so the kids and I are flying out Friday-Monday. We know we wont see everything but at least we can say that we have been there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter