Is anyone getting through?

Interesting how there is a rush for something "new." Iceland, Japan, and now Egypt. With Japan filling immediately last year, and additional dates being added, I expected to see this filling up again this year. Instead, for Japan, no new trips are yet full and the EBD is still available for six trips. Patience is a virtue!

Interesting how there is a rush for something "new." Iceland, Japan, and now Egypt. With Japan filling immediately last year, and additional dates being added, I expected to see this filling up again this year. Instead, for Japan, no new trips are yet full and the EBD is still available for six trips. Patience is a virtue!
From my point of view, it's because the best version is usually the first year, and they start pulling out activities and meals in subsequent years. So I like to do the new itineraries while they still look like what the ABD developers envisioned. I lucked out that the Scotland trip was still the same in year 2, because they started pulling it apart in year 3. I know it's easier after year 1, but that's been my focus for Iceland & Japan, to experience the "pure" itinerary before people's complaints start diluting the experience.

Sayhello

From my point of view, it's because the best version is usually the first year, and they start pulling out activities and meals in subsequent years. So I like to do the new itineraries while they still look like what the ABD developers envisioned. I lucked out that the Scotland trip was still the same in year 2, because they started pulling it apart in year 3. I know it's easier after year 1, but that's been my focus for Iceland & Japan, to experience the "pure" itinerary before people's complaints start diluting the experience.

Sayhello
You know I 100% agree with this.

Sayhello

That was why we booked Japan right away knowing full well we'd deplete all of our banked up vacation time doing it this year. We wanted to experience it before any changes would be made to the itinerary. It looks like an awesome trip!

That was why we booked Japan right away knowing full well we'd deplete all of our banked up vacation time doing it this year. We wanted to experience it before any changes would be made to the itinerary. It looks like an awesome trip!
It is!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sayhello

It is the reason why we tried to get the Egypt trip in year one but wait until later in the season so that any glitches could be worked out.

It's nice that additional dates opened up. There was only the mid-October date that would have worked as an alternative for us, but we are still waiting until 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!