Is anyone elses RV/TT Disney themed?

Here is the beginning of transforming my TT. I just ordered a lot of stuff from ebay and Disney shopping. There is still a long way to go.

traveltrailer006.jpg

traveltrailer004.jpg

WOWZERS! That's seriously disney, wonderful, but I think my son would get upset, ROFL, if there were that many princesses in his sleeping space.

breebell said:
Here is more of DD bunk

traveltrailer003.jpg

traveltrailer001.jpg

Your daughter's bunk is adorable! It's put together better than my daughter's bedroom at home! Great job!!

Now...dumb question of the day. I know the walls in the TT's aren't put together real well, so what do you use exactly to hand things with? Do you actually use nails, thumbtacks, etc? I've not even thought about hanging anything on our walls b/c I figured it'd go right through!

MMLong3996 said:
Your daughter's bunk is adorable! It's put together better than my daughter's bedroom at home! Great job!!

Now...dumb question of the day. I know the walls in the TT's aren't put together real well, so what do you use exactly to hand things with? Do you actually use nails, thumbtacks, etc? I've not even thought about hanging anything on our walls b/c I figured it'd go right through!

We use thumbtacks and velcro, both seem to work really well and keep everything on the walls. Never tried nails, didn't know if they would work.

breebell said:
We use thumbtacks and velcro, both seem to work really well and keep everything on the walls. Never tried nails, didn't know if they would work.

Thank you! I forgot all about trying velcro! Maybe I'll get to decorating now!! :sunny:

breebell said:
Here is the beginning of transforming my TT. I just ordered a lot of stuff from ebay and Disney shopping. There is still a long way to go.

traveltrailer006.jpg

traveltrailer004.jpg

Great pics and decorating! Thanks so much for sharing! :thumbsup2

We just purchased a TT on our anniversary on the 10th. I just finished up cleaning it out, even though it was so clean when we purchased it. Just a germ killing thing that I had to do.

Anyway, this is a great site and it's giving me tons of ideas. Here are some pictures from the day we got it (not cleaned by me). I'll post some pictures when I'm done as well.

It's not as big (only 23 ft) and nice as some of your TT's but I really like it. I'm so excited to take it to Knoebels in August.

Outside.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg

T. Lynn said:
We just purchased a TT on our anniversary on the 10th. I just finished up cleaning it out, even though it was so clean when we purchased it. Just a germ killing thing that I had to do.

Anyway, this is a great site and it's giving me tons of ideas. Here are some pictures from the day we got it (not cleaned by me). I'll post some pictures when I'm done as well.

It's not as big (only 23 ft) and nice as some of your TT's but I really like it. I'm so excited to take it to Knoebels in August.

Outside.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg

Yours is really nice...Does it have the bunks as well or just the table, sofa, and queen bed? I found a 23 ft. one without bunks but DD insists on having her own bunk..LOL

I never thought of Disney theming the one we are planning on buying but it is a WONDERFUL IDEA!!!! I am sure DH will love me for that one..HAHAHA :rolleyes1

jennifer293 said:
Yours is really nice...Does it have the bunks as well or just the table, sofa, and queen bed? I found a 23 ft. one without bunks but DD insists on having her own bunk..LOL

I never thought of Disney theming the one we are planning on buying but it is a WONDERFUL IDEA!!!! I am sure DH will love me for that one..HAHAHA :rolleyes1
It has the table, sofa (which can fold out) and the bed. Since DD is so small, she just uses the sofa as is.

My mom thought the main bed was full size but now I'm wondering...the full fitted sheet fit kinda tight. I'm thinking it's a queen.

We got this one for $1,750 so we couln't really pass it down. Everyone keeps telling us that the bathroom is bigger than ones they ever saw. I wouldn't know since I haven't been in too many. I'm sure bigger campers have huge ones but I guess for our size trailer, it's big.

T. Lynn said:
It has the table, sofa (which can fold out) and the bed. Since DD is so small, she just uses the sofa as is.

My mom thought the main bed was full size but now I'm wondering...the full fitted sheet fit kinda tight. I'm thinking it's a queen.

We got this one for $1,750 so we couln't really pass it down. Everyone keeps telling us that the bathroom is bigger than ones they ever saw. I wouldn't know since I haven't been in too many. I'm sure bigger campers have huge ones but I guess for our size trailer, it's big.

WOW $1750.00 what a deal..the one we are getting is $7995.00 and hoping they will take DH's Jeep on partial trade in, if not I will just suck it up and buy it. It is still 3K under book value so it is a good deal. This one has a queen bed and 2 bunks in the back. The tub in the bathroom is large enough for both DD's to sit inside of it. It has a sofa, table and seats, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven stove top, toaster oven, cd player with bose system throughout, LOTS of storage space..... I LOVE IT (can you tell??)!!!! The only drawback is DH is 6'5" and he has to duck his head throughout the whole thing and there is NO WAY he could stand in the shower..LOL Oh well... off to the "comfort station" he goes... :rotfl:

I hope they don't sell it today...THAT WOULD NOT BE GOOD!!!!

jennifer293 said:
WOW $1750.00 what a deal..the one we are getting is $7995.00 and hoping they will take DH's Jeep on partial trade in, if not I will just suck it up and buy it. It is still 3K under book value so it is a good deal. This one has a queen bed and 2 bunks in the back. The tub in the bathroom is large enough for both DD's to sit inside of it. It has a sofa, table and seats, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven stove top, toaster oven, cd player with bose system throughout, LOTS of storage space..... I LOVE IT (can you tell??)!!!! The only drawback is DH is 6'5" and he has to duck his head throughout the whole thing and there is NO WAY he could stand in the shower..LOL Oh well... off to the "comfort station" he goes... :rotfl:

I hope they don't sell it today...THAT WOULD NOT BE GOOD!!!!
That sounds like a nice one. I was so excited about this one as well, compared to the last one my husband made me look at. You'll have to read this thread I posted when we got it.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1137996

Our refrigerator doesn't work and he was very honest about it. My uncle thinks it will work when plugged in gas. Doesn't matter to us. I can use a cooler and store our snacks and stuff in there. But still, for the price we paid, I wouldn't mind fixing the fridge next year. We only have one DD so the sofa would be fine for her. We have our own bedroom and a privacy curtain that goes across which is so nice.

I love being able to go in-and-out as needed. We had a pop-up so you can image my excitement.

T. Lynn said:
That sounds like a nice one. I was so excited about this one as well, compared to the last one my husband made me look at. You'll have to read this thread I posted when we got it.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1137996

Our refrigerator doesn't work and he was very honest about it. My uncle thinks it will work when plugged in gas. Doesn't matter to us. I can use a cooler and store our snacks and stuff in there. But still, for the price we paid, I wouldn't mind fixing the fridge next year. We only have one DD so the sofa would be fine for her. We have our own bedroom and a privacy curtain that goes across which is so nice.

I love being able to go in-and-out as needed. We had a pop-up so you can image my excitement.

What an adventure you had to finally get it.. :rotfl:

I DO remember the salesperson saying that the fridge will not cool if the gas does not heat it first because I said, "What a stupid concept that it must heat it before it can cool it..LOL"....so give that a try first!!!

jennifer293 said:
What an adventure you had to finally get it.. :rotfl:

I DO remember the salesperson saying that the fridge will not cool if the gas does not heat it first because I said, "What a stupid concept that it must heat it before it can cool it..LOL"....so give that a try first!!!
Thanks. I'm hoping that is the case. I think they always used electric.

What a great buy for us if it ends up working. Then again, not a big deal. I'll take it to a dealer over the winter and have them check it out.

Timsmith7 that is amazing!!

We just bought a Minnie Winnie and I was planning to put some mouse ears with a bow on the M in Minnie. Any advice where I could find some decals like that? I feel like I need to up my game now. ;)

Thanks for reviving an old thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter