Is anyone else still waiting for their southwest vouchers (Hershey's sweet deal)?!?

goofy4wdw59

Long Time Disney Fan
Just wondering if others out there are still waiting for southwest airline vouchers from the "Hershey's Sweet Deal" promotion.
The last two calls I've made to Hershey customer service (first and last week of April), I was told that the clearing house is still waiting to receive additional vouchers, and, when these are received, the clearing house will mail them out to anyone still needing them.
I keep saying to the Hershey cust reps I don't want to call/bother them, but still haven't received vouchers, etc... and then I ask how often should I call--they say the same thing every call--"try calling back in two weeks".
I have a reference no. and they have recorded all my inquiries. I've called every month since December and am getting slightly nervous! I'm afraid one of these times when I call they are going to tell me "too bad--clearing house is closed for this deal and you should have received it, etc..."
I hope that I'm not out of luck in receiving $150 in SWA vouchers for DH!! Just curious to know if anyone else is experiencing this also?:confused: :rolleyes: :jester:

In fact, I called today for the first time and was told to call back in 2 weeks. I'm also a little nervous but I have a feeling there are alot of people in our same situation.

Check over on the Rewards Board,I have seen some post about this subject!! they may have some info for you.

I just wanted to say, I'm in the same boat, and I'm definitely getting nervous!! I received three of ours at the same time, and now the fourth one is just taking it's time!! I've called a couple of times, they've confirmed that they received the forms & the UPC's... it's just a matter of getting the certificate!! Hoping I get it soon so I can stop worrying!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter