Is Anyone Else Having Trouble Logging into DVC Website?

donaldbuzz&minnie

Happy to be here!
DVC Silver
For a couple of days now, every time I try to log into the DVC website, the screen keeps switching from the screen where you sign in back to the "you're almost there" screen. Is anyone else having this problem? :badpc: Thanks for any help you can give me!

I just logged in with no problem. I suggest you delete the cookies on your computer and reboot.

I was using Chrome.

For a couple of days now, every time I try to log into the DVC website, the screen keeps switching from the screen where you sign in back to the "you're almost there" screen. Is anyone else having this problem? :badpc: Thanks for any help you can give me!
I just had that exact same problem using M/S Edge. It seems to be a browser issue. Firefox worked perfectly for me.

Some have had to disable their pop up blocker to access the member website.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I've now disabled pop-ups for the DVC website, and I've cleared all my cookies - even the flash cookies. I've still got the same problem. Up until a short time ago I never had this problem, and it only occurs on the DVC site. Any other ideas?? :confused3

Call MS. If they can't help, they will transfer you to someone who can. Good luck.

Let us know what happens.

Thanks for everyone's help. I called MS and was told that some members are having this problem with Firefox as well as some other browsers. I tried logging in using Internet Explorer and it worked. Apparently this happened when they changed to the new look for the website. Personally, I'd rather "hold my horses" than watch my luggage take off with balloons.

Yea, that is a little peculiar with all of the Toy Story Land hype recently. Didn't they just open something with that theme:ssst:

It was sending me into an endless redirect loop when I tried to sign in on Chrome and Edge, even after turning off all adblockers and clearing my cookies and cache. Then I turned off my VPN and it suddenly worked.

I have it happening with multiple browsers on multiple computers. I suspect some of their tracking cookies are required. Interestingly enough it happens just with the DVC website and not the normal WDW website.

The other issue I am running into is I am unable to purchase DVC Gold passes. They get added to my cart and I go through the checkout process. Then I get woody telling me to hold my horses. I am about ready to buy a woody doll and go Sid all over it... :P

17:45 EST, 7-24-2018....

DVC site DEAD AGAIN. Endless login loop.

CALL - there IS no DVC Website. Just an experiment, with no change control.

Attachments

• JunkLogin.jpg
    JunkLogin.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 11
17:45 EST, 7-24-2018....

DVC site DEAD AGAIN. Endless login loop.

CALL - there IS no DVC Website. Just an experiment, with no change control.

I know I get the continues loop if I try using Firefox, try using Chrome, it is the browser that Disney IT suggests.

We keep getting this stuff...
So a message to folks playing with Browsers, Cookies, etc....

THIS is not your nickle.

A serious BUSINESS Website needs to DEAL with these issues. If they want your money, they will DO THEIR JOB.
Disney does not HAVE a serious BUSINESS Website. Perhaps one day? They will. Today is not that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter