Is a same day FEA FP+ possible?

grossmansr

Mouseketeer
I did a quick search for this but I couldn't find anything recent. We are going the last week in March, which I know will be crowded. We planned to use our morning FP at DHS and then go to Epcot. I was wondering how likely it would be to score 3 FEA FP+ after 1 pm. Or might I be better off just waiting until Evening EMH and waiting standby?

I did a quick search for this but I couldn't find anything recent. We are going the last week in March, which I know will be crowded. We planned to use our morning FP at DHS and then go to Epcot. I was wondering how likely it would be to score 3 FEA FP+ after 1 pm. Or might I be better off just waiting until Evening EMH and waiting standby?

It’s always possible. You just might have to try hard to get it. Meaning keep refreshing the app after your morning FP are used up. People drop and change FP all the time

I was able to get a party of 11 twice for FEA in October (during the busy fall break breaks) I just had to break us down into 3 or 4s and refresh and overlap. So it is definitely possible. I was there spring break 2018 and able to get a group of 4 as well. We did a fp for test track for our spring break 2020 trip so hoping for safe luck.

We have gotten one previously, but I could not get one over New Years week. I do think it is a bit harder than Soarin to get

You don't have to be in Epcot to start looking for the FP. Get your 3 HS fastpasses in the first three hours, and then immediately after tapping into the third, start searching for frozen.

I was able to get them for 3 at the end of June. Wound up switching to Soarin, though, and just walked onto FEA at 8:55 (9:00 closing).

I got one for 2 two years ago (I don’t typically try for it). It was at 6:30 pm and got one for 7:30 ish. It took half an hour to get it but my son really wanted to go again (he liked Marshmallow). I also think it was harder to get back then, closer to when it opened.

Sure, there’s a possibility. I pulled one for 3 people last trip when I was fooling around with the app while waiting for Star Tours. Hopped over to Epcot for FEA and stayed for the fireworks. That trip, we had hoppers and did all our 60-day FP reservations in other parks. All my FPs at Epcot were same day that trip.

I know it’s not supposed to make a difference but I’ve found sometimes you can find FPS on the kiosks that aren’t showing up on my phone. So if you can’t get one on your app check a FP kiosk. That being said I’ve found FEA FPS day-of for small groups several times when I was at the parks.

Pulled it easily yesterday afternoon when we were there. Can generally pull an fea no problem. Little harder at the moment due to TT refurb but even with that we had no problem.

This is so encouraging! I've never ridden it before and I've been wanting to for years. It's just never been the #1 priority so we keep skipping it. Hopefully this year we'll get our chance.

Our last November trip, I did not get FEA FP at all (my kids prefer TT and Soarin). So on two of our Epcot nights, using our 4th FP both times, I was able to get it for a party of 4 (early evening.) Time consuming, but if you want it, just keep checking. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter