Is a half day worth the effort?

I think you should go for it! Especially since you think you will not be back. My family and I visited DLP for a few hours during a layover from Barcelona with an overnight at the airport in Paris. We focused just on Disneyland Park. We arrived around lunch time and grabbed a quick hotdog lunch at Casey’s. My son loved 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, so we had to check out the Nautilus. We then made our way over to It’s a Small World and Pirates in the Caribbean. We rode Peter Pan and Snow White. We grabbed some popcorn from a cart and then visited Phantom Manor. Thunder Mountain Railroad was down for refurbishment, so that was out. We had a little time in between these rides and really enjoyed the beauty of the park. We thought that this was going to be our one trip to DLP, but we actually enjoyed it more than we thought we would, so that when we were back in Paris three years later, we spent a whole day split between the two parks. I have to say our few hours was more enjoyable because we had much nicer weather. We again thought that DLP was checked off of our bucket list, but will be returning yet again this summer.

Remember, we tend to regret more what we do not do, rather than what we actually do. Have a fun, few hours at DLP with your friends. I do not think you will regret it!

I think you should go for it! Especially since you think you will not be back. My family and I visited DLP for a few hours during a layover from Barcelona with an overnight at the airport in Paris. We focused just on Disneyland Park. We arrived around lunch time and grabbed a quick hotdog lunch at Casey’s. My son loved 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, so we had to check out the Nautilus. We then made our way over to It’s a Small World and Pirates in the Caribbean. We rode Peter Pan and Snow White. We grabbed some popcorn from a cart and then visited Phantom Manor. Thunder Mountain Railroad was down for refurbishment, so that was out. We had a little time in between these rides and really enjoyed the beauty of the park. We thought that this was going to be our one trip to DLP, but we actually enjoyed it more than we thought we would, so that when we were back in Paris three years later, we spent a whole day split between the two parks. I have to say our few hours was more enjoyable because we had much nicer weather. We again thought that DLP was checked off of our bucket list, but will be returning yet again this summer.

Remember, we tend to regret more what we do not do, rather than what we actually do. Have a fun, few hours at DLP with your friends. I do not think you will regret it!

That is wonderful you get to go back! You guys have convinced me (and I in turn convinced my husband). Only 4 months! I can not believe we are doing this!

That is wonderful you get to go back! You guys have convinced me (and I in turn convinced my husband). Only 4 months! I can not believe we are doing this!
Have a great day! We cannot believe that we will be going for our third time, especially since we just thought it would be a one and done. :)

Have a great day! We cannot believe that we will be going for our third time, especially since we just thought it would be a one and done. :)

LOL We were the same way with the Disney cruise. Went in 2000 for the first time and my twins were 6. Thought it was a one time thing. 14 cruises later, and another one booked next year, My husband and I will be going with my twins and my soon to be son in law and my other daughters boyfriend. They will be 26. So with Disney, never say never :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!