Is a fastpass beneficial at Beauty and the Beast show

shellbelle

DIS Veteran
We have someone in a wheelchair when we are visiting in September. Is it beneficial to get a fastpass for Beauty and the Beast show to get close seats or are all the show wheelchair areas at the back of the theaters? Is it beneficial at any of the shows?

We are having a hard time finding rides to fastpass in HS for her. Just trying to use all three fastpasses. She will not be riding Rock n Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror or Star Tours.

I haven't been to that show in a couple of years - we missed it on our last trip, because I wound up having an unplanned visit to First Aid - but it used to be that there were some HA spots down in front, and some wheelchair spots at the back. Historically, I'm not sure we have ever used an FP+ for that show, but it could just be we were lucky!

As I recall, the spots down in front are reached via an *epic* ramp system, the likes of which I have not seen anywhere else, ever! It's almost worth the trip down... except you have to go back UP afterwards! I honestly don't remember, but I think that anyone who does go down to that area has to be able to walk a bit, whereas the area at the top is just "park and watch".

I haven't been to that show in a couple of years - we missed it on our last trip, because I wound up having an unplanned visit to First Aid - but it used to be that there were some HA spots down in front, and some wheelchair spots at the back. Historically, I'm not sure we have ever used an FP+ for that show, but it could just be we were lucky!

As I recall, the spots down in front are reached via an *epic* ramp system, the likes of which I have not seen anywhere else, ever! It's almost worth the trip down... except you have to go back UP afterwards! I honestly don't remember, but I think that anyone who does go down to that area has to be able to walk a bit, whereas the area at the top is just "park and watch".

my husband took one look at it and told me I was using the ones in back. the bad part about that is it gets very crowded with SRO people who show up late and the families in front of you stand their toddlers up on their laps or worse. as such, the view is less than ideal.

I would say no but if you really have no other FP then you could get one but you really do not need one

Excellent I hoped that show had some park , sit, and watch for Scooter users.

No, it's really not needed. We've always found seats, even close up, right up to the start of show time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!