Is a fall discount still likely?

We were watching for discounts the second week of Dec.
Might change that to Thanksgiving week now!

I don't see very many resort rooms out there and the ones that are there are priced very high. If Disney doesn't need to offer discounts to fill rooms it won't. A fall discount for AP would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.

I am hoping that something is released! I know I will have to book my Nov stay soon, but I am holding out to see if anything is released until I do. Until then, I'll be following this thread in case we hear any more rumblings... :listen:

This is the same boat that I'm in. I'm prepared to stay at a Disney Springs hotel if no discounts are released. This particular trip is meant to be low budget lol.

Trying to determine crowd levels/possibility of a discount during our trip November 16th - 21st I have been entering those dates every few days for several resorts. There was no availability at Contemporary or Wilderness Lodge a week ago and now in the last couple of days there is. Don't know if ROTR is going to shift the crowd until after its opening or people wanting to avoid the crowds will now book earlier.

Trying to determine crowd levels/possibility of a discount during our trip November 16th - 21st I have been entering those dates every few days for several resorts. There was no availability at Contemporary or Wilderness Lodge a week ago and now in the last couple of days there is. Don't know if ROTR is going to shift the crowd until after its opening or people wanting to avoid the crowds will now book earlier.

There may have been some placeholder reservations for people who were thinking ROTR might open before Thanksgiving.

We were watching for discounts the second week of Dec.
Might change that to Thanksgiving week now!

I am sorry but there is no way the 2nd week of December is busier than Thanksgiving in the parks. Isn't Thanksgiving like only behind Christmas?

Thanksgiving having a couple less people won't change things around that much in my mind.

UPDATE: Disney is slowly but surely starting to release fall discounts! It has popped up on the special offers page (For FL residents and assuming AP's too) but every time I click on it says it's not available. Not much to worry about though. Normally this happens when Disney adds discounts to their page.

I am sorry but there is no way the 2nd week of December is busier than Thanksgiving in the parks. Isn't Thanksgiving like only behind Christmas?

Thanksgiving having a couple less people won't change things around that much in my mind.
With Disney’s announcement that the ROTR will open on December 5 the second week of December could well be busier than Thanksgiving.

With Disney’s announcement that the ROTR will open on December 5 the second week of December could well be busier than Thanksgiving.
And the weeks of Christmas and NYE do not need any help being busy...I think it will be totally insane this year.

UPDATE: Disney is slowly but surely starting to release fall discounts! It has popped up on the special offers page (For FL residents and assuming AP's too) but every time I click on it says it's not available. Not much to worry about though. Normally this happens when Disney adds discounts to their page.
I'm not seeing it when I check the page...but fingers crossed!!!

Except there is already a good amount of rooms booked for Pop Warner and National Dance/Cheer Championships. The week of Thanksgiving everyone booking a room is more likely going to the parks.

I am not saying its not going to be busy but there is a limit on the number of guests who can even book because of those events and its also not a holiday week.

Could someone post what the discount was on value (Pop) resorts was and the dates of the offer? Looking for 2020...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter