is a 3 year old a fifth person?

natlee

Earning My Ears
Alright,
I just got off the phone with reservations and they told me that if I wanted a room at AKL, I had to book a deluxe savannah room rather than just a savannah room. The reason being that there are 5 people in my party. My son will be 3 in October, we are going in Dec. I really don't need the space that the deluxe room offers and I especially don't want to pay an extra $300 for it. I don't mind paying an extra $25 for the 3rd adult but it just seems silly to book an extra large room for us. Do I really have to??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, in Disney's eyes once they hit age three they are a fifth "full" person in the room and you will need the larger room. Under age three you can request a crib and stay in a room that has a normal maxium of four per room.

You definitely won't regret having the extra space; the standard rooms at the AKL are on the smallish size and with a family of five you will be happy to have the larger room! :D

Thanks,
I was just wondering. It's really not that big of a deal and I'm sure I will love the deluxe room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter