<marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien
Now that it's Feb, it's almost time for previews for Iron Gwazi. They are:
Feb 13-14: Platinum
Feb 18-21: Platinum and Gold
Feb 24-28: Platinum, Gold, and Silver
March 3-6: all passholders
March 7 and 10: all passholders plus Fun Card holders

The previews run 12-6 on each date

I rode Iron Gwazi today from the Passport to Thrills Event. The coaster is amazing, easily the best in the park and one of the best in Florida (I have not ridden Velocicoaster yet). It's extremely smooth and forceful but not so forceful that it is not re-rideable. The airtime was also great with some ejector moments. It's a great fit for a park that lacked a coaster with a lot of airtime. As much as I wanted to keep riding, I stopped after 4 rides but can't wait to get back for the previews since once it opens to the public the lines are going to be bad. Today there was no wait unless you wanted the front or back row.

I rode this for the first time on Sunday. I have also ridden Velocicoaster 4 times
Iron Gwazi is more thrilling as just a coaster
Velocicoaster has way better theming, and has better views.

The death rolls on Iron Gwazi are amazing.

Awesome coaster. We’re not pass holders so we had to wait until it opened to the general public.

We attended Busch Gardens on Monday March 14 and were able to ride Iron Gwazi first thing with only a 10 minute wait. Then the park filled very quickly and lines grew prohibitively long. So we sprung for their cheapest version of Fast Pass which was good for ONE use at other rides not including Iron Gwazi. The top tier pass for unlimited other rides and ONE for IG was outrageously expensive.

We’ll return in the future (not during spring break) and ride again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter