• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ireland Tours

ppiew

DIS Veteran
Does ABD do an adult only Irish tour? Any other companies that address this interest? Tried Austin Lehman and they don't. Want a high end company if possible

Does ABD do an adult only Irish tour? Any other companies that address this interest? Tried Austin Lehman and they don't. Want a high end company if possible
If you go to Tauck's website (not Tauck Bridges, which are their Family trips) they have a few Ireland itineraries.

http://www.tauck.com/tours/europe-tours/great-britain-and-ireland-tours/

I couldn't find if any of them were offered as adults only. You'd probably need to contact Tauck for that info. Since Bridges is the Family division, I'm thinking most of the regular Tauck tours would tend to be more adults.

And ABD has 2 Adults-Only Ireland trips for 2010, May 22 and Sep 18.

Sayhello

ETA:2 of the 3 tours listed for Tauck are 13 days, and subsequently that much more expensive. There's one that's 8 days:

http://www.tauck.com/tours/europe-tours/great-britain-and-ireland-tours/ireland-travel-wi-2009

Excellent info! Thank you so much. Don't know why I didn't find it - I was on the Tauck website. Old age I guess. This looks really interesting. Thanks again

AbD has adult only trips for their ALMOST all of their vacations. From what I understand, for the Ireland one, they spend more time in the Guinness Storehouse and other "adult" extras. If you call the AbD 800 number, someone should be able to give you more information.

AbD has adult only trips for their ALMOST all of their vacations. From what I understand, for the Ireland one, they spend more time in the Guinness Storehouse and other "adult" extras. If you call the AbD 800 number, someone should be able to give you more information.

Now THAT we'd like ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter