iphone XS max cases

does anyone know if there are iphone xs max cases at the parks yet?

We saw one in DHS yesterday at the pin/MB store. It was made by D-Tech - we didn’t see any of the OtterBox labeled for XSMax. Neither of us can remember the design. Hope that helps!

We got home 6 days ago and I was looking for them all week.
When we got there they had none anywhere, including dTech design your own
On our last day they had gotten in 2 in over that prior night. At that point, it was a Stitch with a partially clear case and the Mickey silhouette filled in with a flag

I was at WDW last week and they have finally gotten a few in. There weren't many though, I found 3 cases, none for Otterbox

Last edited:
I was there too and saw on the design your own stations and had an option earlier this month. But in case you seeking online, you can get on eBay, Amazon or any other gadget accessories online to get the best iPhone Xs Max Cases suitable in your budget.

I bought the XR just before my trip in Feb and there were only a couple of options which I didn't care for. May look again next week to see if better options available

Came home on Monday this week.
As always, stopped to look for Max cases.
Sadly, options are not much better now than they've ever been.
There was 1 Otter Box case, of the castle. Pretty but a $60 case (and to me, not worth that for this case)
They do have it in the D-Tech make your own machine now.
As for ready-made cases, not-Otter Box, there was still only 6 or so options for the Max

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter