Iphone 11 pro max - Verizon

mikehn

DIS Veteran
Appears to have dropped to $750 at Verizon, ($31.25 x 24 payments) but I've been trying to get through all morning and the system keeps crashing. Can you say Black Friday, haha

I was finally able to get past the 503 screen. Here are some more details. You have to select the 'promo' Play More Unlimited plan in order to get the rebate that brings the phone down to $31.25 x 24. And for me, that plan is waaaay more than I need and costlier than needed, so that wipes out the $350 savings on the phone. But maybe it works for someone else

I'm looking at the iPhone 12 Pro. I'm trading in a 8 Plus, and it looks like if I trade in during preorder, I can get $250 for my trade bringing the price down to $750.

Check out the trade in specials for preorders.

Im still living in the stone age with my 6 plus, which is virtually worthless. Im finding that most discounts on new phones are linked to locking into a costly plan with all the bells and whistles that I really dont need. Which would then negate out the discount. So Im back to the drawing board.

Im still living in the stone age with my 6 plus, which is virtually worthless. Im finding that most discounts on new phones are linked to locking into a costly plan with all the bells and whistles that I really dont need. Which would then negate out the discount. So Im back to the drawing board.

I’m right there with you. I have 6 plus, which I think the trade in value was $22, and I don’t want or need unlimited data so I’m back to square one as well. Maybe there will be some deals closer to the holidays?? Sometimes there are buy a phone get a gift card deal.🤷‍♀️

Im still living in the stone age with my 6 plus, which is virtually worthless...
I’m right there with you. I have 6 plus, which I think the trade in value was $22...
Check with your local Apple Store on the trade in value, just to see what they'll give you. When I traded in my iPhone last year, our local Apple Store gave me double what Verizon offered.

AT&T

I ordered the iPhone 12 Pro. I have an iPhone XS that I still owed $210 on. I paid off the balance and selected trade in afterwards.

AT&T is offering $800 trade-in value over the course of 30 months so the monthly installment charge is $6.67. It would have been $0 with an iPhone 12. I am on an unlimited plan which is a requirement.

My wife has a Samsung S9 and they will also give her $800 for her phone too.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter