• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

iPad App - Connection Timeout

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
Hi - I've been getting a number of "Connection Time Out" error message the last few days when trying to access the DISboards using the iPad app. I can get to the DISboards using the iPad's Safari browser. Any suggestions/thoughts on what is causing the time of error on the app?

Hi - I've been getting a number of "Connection Time Out" error message the last few days when trying to access the DISboards using the iPad app. I can get to the DISboards using the iPad's Safari browser. Any suggestions/thoughts on what is causing the time of error on the app?

I've been having the same issue.

Any luck? I'm having the same issues. Been going on the past few days but mostly during the evening. Occasionally I can use the app earlier in the day but hit or miss. :confused3

I'm having same issue on my iPad and iPhone. Making me very crazy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Seconding everyone has already reported on both my iPhone and iPad. Also on my girlfriends iPhone.

Iittl happens with both the "disboards" app but also the non-branded full featured "Forum Runner" app.

I am also having these same issues. I noticed that the app hasn't been updated since IOS 7 was released. I was thinking that it hasn't been optimized for IOS 7.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This thread is almost a month old, has there been any progress resolving this issue? The app is incredibly frustrating.

Driving me crazy too! Why has no one responded to this message from the boards?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter