IOA music

UniOrlandofan

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

I recently went to IOA and heard some really cool music playing in Marvel Island, but it's not on the official album! I was wondering if any of you Uni Music fans would be able to tell me what the song is. It seems to play in a loop (I've heard it several times) and it has a really cool techno beat to it, like horns or something like that. I listened for it on the official album of Islands of Adventure, but it's not on there. I'm also pretty sure I've heard the song outside IOA, which probably means it's a song that might have been or is popular. It's hard to describe a song with no lyrics, but maybe one of you guys will know! Thanks!! :)

I think I've heard it. The techno beat music is usually heard around the Hulk coaster. There's only so much music you can put on a CD.

I think you're talking about the music used for the character meet and greets on Marvel-that's not on the soundtrack-and it is techno, the name escapes me though, but that's probably the music you're looking for.

Off the top of my head I know 3 of the songs used during or close to the Marvel characters' appearances:

Propellerheads - Spybreak!
Ramones - Spider-Man Theme
Lunatic Calm - Leave You Far Behind

I'm sure there are more but those are the ones I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter