introduction: level bitten by the bug

How we do Disney

Earning My Ears
Hi I’m new here and, while I am in search for employment, I thought I’d share some random Disney love and knowledge. So a brief introduction is in order. I’m 42 and been to WDW six times, three times in the past three years. My wife has been four times, all with me. This page, YouTube specifically, has been a inspiration to feeding what I call, being “Bitten by the bug”.

There are a few levels of Disney experiences and I admit it took me till after my forth trip to be “bitten”. it was my trip to Pop Century that started me down the path to numerous podcasts, YouTube vlogs and shows like a The DisUnplugged. I dismissed the concept of listening to these outlets, at first, my wife went headlong into Disney research...that’s her nature. I took a casual approach, because while I believe Disney is more then a trip, i wasn’t counting down the weeks and even days to our trip.
Now, I’m interested in merchandise, even though I don’t shop. In 2018 I spent over $200 in sovereigns. I’m interested in the attractions blueprints and stories behind them, the true and storyline.
So I constructed the four levels of Disney experiences. Sorry if it’s long, it’s my first blog.

Level one.....”It was just another trip”. It was a once in a life time, it was nice but now it’s time to plan a more “adult” trip. Not some fairy tale land of princesses and castles un by a mouse. Don’t get me wrong it was an amazing place but too many kids, strollers, and Long waits.

Level two....”Kids will love this place”. This is a level where it was a pleasant experience, unique and joy filled. Maybe some day when we have kids we’ll take them there, I’m sure they’ll love this place. As for me, I can see coming back as a couple, but it’ll be a better experience when we have a kid to bring.

Level three....”There is definite magic here”. We have to come back sooner then later. There is so much to see and not enough time to see it all. It’s a great place to explore numerous more times to relive the magic. This place is not just for kids, and it’s not just a place for adults to feel like kids. The music, the culture, and visual experiences is something that’ll never seize to amaze me.

Level four...”Bitten by the bug”. You are triggered into debate and conversation by simple words. Value, Moderate, Deluxe. Or able to give description of all the resorts and parks located around or in, Crescent lake,World showcase lagoon, Seven seas lagoon. How about the best counter service? Or, what rides require fast passes. Do you know what peppers Ghost is? YeHa Bob?! How about Rich!? Are you a fan of Vlog videos about the latest keychain in the merchandise store....yes, you and I have been bitten,

What level of Disney love are you at? What deep Disney pull would you like to share?

Welcome to the forums. I’m definitely bitten by the bug. When I was a kid I absolutely loved Epcot because I was really into science and technology. All the animatronics and attractions were great. Whenever we were there I would beg to go on Spaceship Earth multiple times. Made my parents sick of the ride.

That’s funny, my biggest dreamlike memory is Epcot. I went in 92 and 95, and as a level four....92 my family and I stayed at POFQ and CB in 95. I remember Horizons and World of motion, as well as the REAL Figment. I also loved MGM. AK didn’t exist and strangely I only remember Space Mountain, I like you are a space lover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!