Introduce Yourself Thread

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by soccercruiser87, Jul 10, 2008.

1. WDW&DCLADDICT

WDW&DCLADDICT DIS Veteran

ill be back at WDW CHRISTMAS WEEK, HAVE FL AP SHOULD GO MORE

2. Invadersam

Invadersam Earning My Ears

Hey guys, I'm Invadersam, I'm a big movie geek, and I love disney, call me J.J (my fav friday the 13th character) if you want

WDW&DCLADDICT likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. MEdisneyprincess

MEdisneyprincess Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! Are there any teen groups by cruise date? How can I meet other teens before the cruise?

5. disney616

disney616 Earning My Ears

Hey! I'm Mike and I love Disney so much and I get to go in 45 days for a band trip- first time without my family! I'm so excited!

6. Disn3rd

Disn3rd Earning My Ears

Hey!!! I'm Caroline and I've been here on and off for quite a while but I just made an account today. I really don't know how any of this stuff works, so any help is very much appreciated.

7. WDW&DCLADDICT

hi welcome to disboards

8. Aspiring_DIS_Employee

Aspiring_DIS_Employee Earning My Ears

Hello!
    I'm a HUGE Disney fan. I've pretty much been to Disney since I popped out of the womb! My mom has been going to Walt Disney World since it opened, which makes it a million times more special. Consequently, I just love EVERYTHING Disney!
    When they say Disney is a magical place, many people my age (teenagers) tell me it's full of fake magic for little kids who believe in that kind of stuff...and man does that make me mad!!!
    Disney IS a magical place! Let's not focus on what's for "kids" and what isn't, because that ruins the fun. The whole point of Disney, to me, is bringing out the "kid" in you! Now, that doesn't mean you have to have the mindset of Peter Pan; not at all! We all still have our young adult responsibilities that, no matter what we still have to at least ACKNOWLEDGE while on vacation, (such as school, part-time jobs, etc.) and unfortunately we can't just be a kid again, its not physically possible. Disney however, gives us the chance to at least bring child-like characteristics into our everyday lives. What do I mean by this? Well, let me ask you this. When you're watching the fireworks, don't you get this HUGE sense of optimism? First you are reminded of what your version of a "happily ever after" looks like, whatever that may be (a Prince Charming perhaps?), and then you are shown classic Disney films and songs in which the underdog protagonist, such as Quasimodo, reaches theirs. As a result, you really do believe that your "happily ever after" is out there, and that feeling just can't be described in words, you just have to experience it. This is the overall feeling you have as soon as you step onto the Walt Disney World property; you are suddenly living in a world where anything is possible, and a pessimist's optimism skyrockets. That right there is what I like to call Disney magic.
    Thanks for reading! I'm really excited, this is my first post on the DIS boards. I'm such a big fan of them! :thanks:

9. Missjay1999

Missjay1999 Earning My Ears

Hi Im Jada

I want to go back to Disneyworld but my family hates it.

10. Curtis Foley

Curtis Foley Earning My Ears

Newbie here. feeling excited to be here.

11. Gabe Moreno

Gabe Moreno Foolish Mortal

Hey y’all. I’ve been a Disney fanatic since I was born but now is when I first join this website. So glad to be among so many people who love Disney as much as I do if not more! Thank you for being yourselves and loving Disney!

12. Just Cruzin'

Just Cruzin' Earning My Ears

Ahoy mates! I'm Just Cruzin'. I joined last year and haven't been on here frequently until now and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

13. Sakina

Sakina Earning My Ears

counts as my 4th post

14. PracticallyPrincessPeyton

PracticallyPrincessPeyton Earning My Ears

Hi! My name's Peyton! I used to be on here religiously, but I forgot my log in credentials, so I had to make a new account. About to start planning another trip- the last two have unfortunately only been 3 day trips while on college visits. Another thing that's going on in my life right now is that I start my new job at the Disney store this weekend. Can't wait!

15. WDW&DCLADDICT

Welcome Back