Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi my name is Andi and I'm 17 I love Disney more than anything. I am an annual pass holder and I just got back from AKL 2 days ago im really excited to be on the Disboards now. I've been to Disney more times than I can count :) can't wait to meet some new Disney friends on here

Hi my name is Andi and I'm 17 I love Disney more than anything. I am an annual pass holder and I just got back from AKL 2 days ago im really excited to be on the Disboards now. I've been to Disney more times than I can count :) can't wait to meet some new Disney friends on here
welcome to Disboards

Hi I'm...amesJ (or James, lol!) Been a lurker for awhile but I'm ready to publicly proclaim my love of Disney, lol!

Hi, I'm Olivia! I'm new here, but I totally love Disney and have been to Disney World tons of times. Now I'm really obsessed and can't get enough and am looking forward to finding more people who are obsessed like me. :earsboy:

Hi Olivia!! Welcome to the Dis boards!!:tinker:
Hi, I'm Olivia! I'm new here, but I totally love Disney and have been to Disney World tons of times. Now I'm really obsessed and can't get enough and am looking forward to finding more people who are obsessed like me. :earsboy:

I'm From Cleveland Ohio - home of the world champ Cavs! Still a teen for a couple more years. Happy to be here! Interested in meeting new people...oh and FYI ladies...Benito is single (just throwing it out there lol!). :love1::flower3:

Hello! My name is Cheyenne and I'm from Orlando, Florida. I've loved Disney all of my life and grew up going to the parks with my family! I hope too meet friends that are big Disney fans just as much as I am!

Ohhh Hello there!! My name is Sara (With no H because that's the better way to spell it) and I'll be honest I only made my account last night because I had to tell my dad something and he checks here more than he does his phone sooo yeah! I have been reading through here and seeing as I'm heading down to Disney World in December I thought I would stay here and post some! :darth:

Ohhh Hello there!! My name is Sara (With no H because that's the better way to spell it) and I'll be honest I only made my account last night because I had to tell my dad something and he checks here more than he does his phone sooo yeah! I have been reading through here and seeing as I'm heading down to Disney World in December I thought I would stay here and post some! :darth:
hi welcome to disboards

Hey!! I'm Maddie. I'm 14 and I've been to Disney about 10 times. My favorite hotel is the Polynesian or the Yacht & Beach Club. I'll be going to WDW in the fall and I'm excited to see Pandora.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!