Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi everyone, my name is Brooke and I am 17 and live in California about 30 minutes away from Disneyland. I am graduating high school this year in June and can't wait. I also of course love Disney and have been to Disneyland a ton of times. I also have been to Walt Disney World in Florida 3 times and once to Tokyo Disneyland.
hi welcome to disboards

hey guys, I'm Ann.
Disney has been my life since I was three. I've been apart of the dis since 2014 but haven't been active because I never have time, but I'm starting to be more and more active. I love the Dis and Disney more than anything. :)

Hello everyone!
My name is Bridgett. I have a AP to Disney World. So I go almost every week. I do my homework at Disney sometimes... Haha.

Hey there! I'm Sebastian. I'm 17, from Puerto Rico. I've been to Disney lots of times (not sure of an exact number since a lot were when I was a lot younger) and I have a day trip to Magic Kingdom planned for about two weeks and a RunDisney themed trip for next January.
Nice to meet all of you!

Hey there my name is Autumn and I am 17. I am a huge Disney nerd and have been to WDW 5 times. I am graduating from high school in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!