Intro: New to Dis

Sean Brady

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I have lurked around these boards on and off for a long while and decided it was time to join up. I am 47, dad of 2 boys and we are all huge Disney fans, especially WDW. I have been going since I was 16 and honestly have lost count of how many times. I am a DVC Member, with home at Kidani (and Aulani) as well as an annual pass holder for WDW. I am taking my very first solo trip next month which has been on my bucket list for years. Some left over banked DVC points just had to be used : ) I plan to do some sort of video/blog series about my trip. I really can't wait.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

sean

Welcome Sean, like you our family has been going to WDW for over 30 years! We have been DVC members for a few years now (Polynesian) and our daughter and her husband just became members at Bay Lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter