~Internet Connections At The AKL??~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
well, I just changed my resort so I am NOW at the AKL instead of the CBR...so I am bringing my laptop which has an Airport card in it....so what will I need to do to go online??
thanks again!

If you want access at AKL, you'll have to use the phone line in your hotel room. Dial up access only. The AKL doesn't have a WiFi Hotspot for remote access. The closest hotel with a Hotspot is CSR. Being a convention resort, you can use it in the convention center lobby or near the business office.

That was pretty much the only thing about AKL my DH didn't like and one reason we stayed at the Dolphin last time. He wanted/needed to have high speed access. It made watching our cats on the web cam we set up at home a lot easier, I must say. :blush:

rachael95 said:
It made watching our cats on the web cam we set up at home a lot easier, I must say. :blush:

That made me smile, that is too funny! I never would have thought of setting up a webcam to watch a pet while on vacation. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter