Internet Cafe's

acepepper

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of an internet cafe, or anywhere we can just send emails and photo's home. Last time we went, our tour guide said there weren't any. Can't believe that.

Thanks,

Andy.

Hi

I believe I read somewhere that there is one in the Mercado shopping centre. My holiday notes say there is one in a coffee shop there but I can't remember where I read that, somebodies trip report I think.

Karyn

Hi Andy,
When we were in Orlando last month we noticed a new Internet cafe was due to open in the Mercado at the end of May.From memory I think it was just across from the Cricketers pub,also some hotels have either Internet terminals in the lobby (Quality Inn ) or on the room TV (Wyndham).

Mick.

:bounce:

Hi Andy,
dont no where you are staying,but the marriott hotel we stayed at gave you a keypad to send emails or surf the net from the TV in your room($5 for 24hours i think).

luv Audrey:bounce: :bounce:

Andy,
Where are you staying and do you have a car??
If so there is a pace called Kinkos it does computer and photocopying stuff and they are open24/7. You can use the internet for $8 an hour and its never that busy.
Directions are from Downtown Disney go past all the hotels such as the Hilton and Grosvenor towards Crossroads shopping area, turn left at the traffic lights when Crossraoad is facing you and continue past Olive Garden (a restaurant on your right hand side), until you see Sizzler also on your right hand side with a small shopping/restaurant area. There it is amongst the post office and another shop just along is also a good Tony Romas for ribs!! We will be using it again this year.
Claire :D

Andy,

The Lake County Library next to Publix at the western end of 192 (where it joins US-27) gives free half hour internet access slots. If you have web based Email that should work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter