Internet Cafe at DLRP?

BCT

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the have an internet cafe in DLrp now like the one in Disney Village, Orlando Please?
it was very handy to send e-cards and contact friend when we were there.
Thanks in advance

Berwyn

2 days to Sequoia Lodge DLRP :Pinkbounc (just Dw :love: and me) for 5 days :hourglass

Disneyland Hotel DLRP march 2003 5 days
Orlando International Drive Easter 2000 2 weeks

Can't help with your question I'm afraid Berwyn though you would think somewhere there ought to have Internet access. Just wanted to wish you and your wife a wonderful holiday and congratulations on your silver wedding!!! :love: We're looking forward to your trip report already!!! :teeth:

Thank you Di,
we've just got back from ASDA , there were clothes all over the bed earlier and DW was going this doesn't match that and so on :scared1: LOL. Even though we'd been to Cheshire Oaks ( Mcarthur Glenn Retail Shopping Outlet Park) and she was lucky and bought what seemed to be loads. So she managed to get some nice Matching :) items.
Thank you also for your good wishes for the anniversary.
It 's Elaine andher DH's (Ware Bears) 17th wedding anniversary tomorrow the28th.

Berwyn

I don't know the answer either Berwyn, but I also wanted to wish you a fantastic anniversary trip :)

I remember there being a screen with internet access at Planet Hollywood in the bar area.
Not sure how much it was though :confused3

Thanks Karen and Alex, :wave2:
DW :love: is up there packing her stuff already. It's keeping her occupied so she doesn't have to think about going into the great metal bird. she hates flying!
even though we don't fly till63am. Sunday we are going to hotel at Manchester airport tomorrow so we can ahve an extra hour in bed.
4.30am check in UUUGH! : :sad2: I feel ill already .
Berwyn

But think what's waiting for you at the other end Berwyn :)

Yes I know. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo et al
The travel agenwas excellent getting us early flights out and a 9.pm. flight back, so we can make the most of our time :Pinkbounc

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

There are no internet facility that I am aware of, apart from the Planet Hollywood terminal, but I am not sure of full details as I have never used it.

Hope you have a great trip, I have just got home from our week there and the weather is amazing...mid 30's all week, it has been really hot!!!

Have a great time and make sure you see the Lion King, excellent show.

Berwyn, hope you and your DW have a wonderful time :love: Don't forget to pack lots of suncream!

Thanks Elaine
:sunny: total sun block already packed.
Have a lovely weekend with plent of :drinking1 and :cake: ( check PM's)
Have been awake since 5 :( DW :love2: woke up and me then went straight back to sleep ! Is now doing chainsaw impression in the bedroom.
Then DS"'s alrm goes off at 0630 soI gave up as a bad job.
Berwyn

Only 1 day to go :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :hourglass
Today if you count going to airport hotel and parking.

There is an internet terminal at Holiday Inn. It is located beside the main door.
Did not use it ourselves, so not sure what the charges are :rolleyes:

Reid

Thnks Reid, I'm not tobothered about it though, I just thought it would be handy if it was convenient so I could send e-cards and keepin touch with DS2 .
and keep everyone here who are going soon on current conditions

Berwyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter