International Gateway?

disney1474

DIS Veteran
Staying at Beach Club villas in about a week. Do they let you into the countries before park opening? Planning a mad dash to Soarin. Any one there now or recently that can confirm? Thanks!

You can get in, but they block you at the top of the hill, just before the bridge until "rope drop"

Actually, rope drop is right at the edge of the France Pavilion, as I believe you can buy pastries and such inside France. It's then a clear walk around to the front of EPCOT.

On the other side of World Showcase, the rope is up just beyond Norway, allowing you to get to the Princess Breakfast there.

If you have a reservation for that breakfast, you can't go around the "short way" from the International Gateway to Norway, and the ferries aren't running either. On our last trip we saw more than one family that had breakfast reservations and cut it way too close because they thought they could walk around World Showcase.

You can walk through to Soarin but the countries don't open until 11:00.

:earsboy: Bill

They have always stopped us until RD at the top of the hill by the bridge between France and the UK.
I was not aware of being able to go into France to purchase anything before WS opens. The CM always have routed everyone through the UK and around.

Was just there at the beginning of the month and the rope was just at the far edge of France.

It was a Saturday, so it's possible it is a day of the week thing or a seasonal thing. We didn't go into France, but I did see a lot of people heading in and out of it. Some with pastries and such.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts