International Gateway & Strollers

RUDisney

Mom to Ivan & Kristina
So, let's say that we decide to rent a stroller while we are in Epcot. Since we are staying at BWV, do we have to return the stroller in FW, or is there a drop off point at/near the gateway entrance? It will be bad enough with tired kids having to walk back to our room, let alone having to traipse through the park first.

While I'm at it, can you rent a stroller at the gateway entrance?

You can return it to the International Gateway, or at least you used to be able to...

You can definately return strollers at the international gateway. You can also rent them there, even before the world showcase opens. We walked through the international gateway one morning on our way to future world and we were able to rent the stroller there.

Thank goodness for that! All I kept thinking is that we're staying where everyone raves that you have walkable access to two parks but the bad part is no access to strollers unless you go to the front of FW. I feel much better now. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter