International Gateway opens at..?

GOBA Mom Lynn

Mouseketeer
I know this has been posted before, but I just can't remember the answer! When does the International Gateway at Epcot open, and do they allow early entry if you have PS for the Princess breakfast in Norway?

That's all for now, Thanks!:wave2:

Lynn:crazy:

Originally posted by GOBA Mom Lynn
I know this has been posted before, but I just can't remember the answer! When does the International Gateway at Epcot open, and do they allow early entry if you have PS for the Princess breakfast in Norway?

That's all for now, Thanks!:wave2:

Lynn:crazy:

The IG opens when EPCOT opens. Even though World Showcase does not open until 11 a.m., you can walk through WS (via Great Britain and Canada only) to Future World. It's actually a very nice (and peaceful) walk - great for picture taking if you don't want strangers in your pictures. :teeth:

Yes, they will allow you early entry if you have a PS for the Princess Breakfast in Norway. Just tell them you have a PS - you might need the number, but usually they will have a list.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter