International Festival of the Arts...have you been?

I went this past January and really enjoyed it. The workshops had a great variety and loved the sketch lessons. I'd definitely go again.

Hello!
Has anyone been to the Art Festival at EPCOT in January? I have been reading about it and it sounds fun. I loved the Food and Wine Festival and this sounds like another fun experience.
We have been in 2017 and this past January/February. It was fine with more food options this year. There are some fun photo opportunities.

Sounds like a lot of y'all were there at the same time as my family. Jan 2017
I really wanted to explore more and go crazy with the food but

1) that was sadly Family Meltdown Day so we were the sobbing and screaming-at-each-other family over at Finding Nemo... Sorry... so sorry...
2) I had NO IDEA we could have used snack credits!!!!! I kick myself so much, it would have averted everyone's tempers to hand over a cocktail immediately. oh boy...
3) wiggly hyperactive nonverbal 5 y/o's don't explore art boutiques so well... look at us, buying a Modern artwork in the Dada style because kiddo has ruined it...

I really hope they are still doing something similar when we return for the 50th Anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter